Welcome to the official website of the International Conference on Business, Economics, Social Science & Humanities (ICBESH)
, which will be held in Hong Kong
on 5th August, 2018
. The primary goal of the conference is to provide opportunities for the researchers, scientists, scholars, engineers and practitioners from all around the world to present and share ongoing research activities. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted significant contribution to the knowledge in the Field of Business, Economics, Social Science & Humanities.
Earlier IIARP SUCESSFULLY conducted Conferences at Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Jakarta, Bali, Batam, Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Manila (Philippines), Hong Kong, Cambodia, Abu Dhabi and Dubai (UAE).
The IIARP is strengthening the careers of young conservation scientists around the world through sister conferences.
Benefits of Attendance:
• Raise your profile through networking and engagement with researchers at all career stages.
• Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues.
• Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events.
• Publication Opportunity in one of the conference associated journals.
• Chance of getting Young scientist, Best Paper and Best Presentation Awards.
• Chance of getting keynote speaker/ session chair and free membership certificate.
• Chance of getting to organize conference and seminar in your university, institutes and organization in association with us.
• Chance of getting special reward to refer your colleagues, students & friend to attend the conference.
The aims and objectives of ICBESH are:
- Create an international forum to gather, discuss and exchange the latest academic researches on all fields of Business, Economics, Social Science & Humanities.
- Provide international scientific forum for exchange of new ideas in a number of multidisciplinary fields of Business, Economics, Social Science & Humanities that interact in-depth through discussions with the colleagues from around the world. Both inward research; core areas of Business, Economics, Social Science & Humanities and outward research; multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary will be covered during the event.
- Provide the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers, graduate and post-graduate students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent development in Business, Economics, Social Science & Humanities.
- Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation among lecturers and professionals from all over the world.
The organising committee of ICBESH kindly requests all the authors of the accepted papers to register latest by the regular registration deadline, otherwise the accepted papers may not be included in the conference proceedings for ICBESH.
Tentative Conference Program
The Definite Programme Schedule will be mailed to all delegates after the last date of registration.