Welcome to the official website of the International conference on Engineering, Science, Technology & Management (ICESTM)
, which will be held in Singapore
on 23rd September, 2018
. The primary goal of the conference is to provide opportunities for the researchers, scientists, scholars, engineers and practitioners from all around the world to present and share ongoing research activities. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted significant contribution to the knowledge in these up to date scientific, engineering, technology & management fields.
Earlier IIARP SUCESSFULLY conducted Conferences at Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Jakarta, Bali, Batam, Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Manila (Philippines), Hong Kong, Cambodia, Abu Dhabi and Dubai (UAE).
The IIARP is strengthening the careers of young conservation scientists around the world through sister conferences.
Benefits of Attendance:
• Raise your profile through networking and engagement with researchers at all career stages.
• Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues.
• Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events.
• Publication Opportunity in one of the conference associated journals.
• Chance of getting Young scientist, Best Paper and Best Presentation Awards.
• Chance of getting keynote speaker/ session chair and free membership certificate.
• Chance of getting to organize conference and seminar in your university, institutes and organization in association with us.
• Chance of getting special reward to refer your colleagues, students & friend to attend the conference.
The aims and objectives of ICESTM are:
• Create an international forum to gather, discuss and exchange the latest academic researches on all fields of Engineering, Science, Technology & Management.
• Provide international scientific forum for exchange of new ideas in a number of multidisciplinary fields of Engineering, Science, Technology & Management that interact in-depth through discussions with the colleagues from around the world. Both inward research; core areas of Engineering, Science, Technology & Management and outward research; multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary will be covered during the event.
• Provide the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers, graduate and post-graduate students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent development in Engineering, Science, Technology & Management.
• Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation among lecturers and professionals from all over the world.
• To promote and disseminate research findings in related to Engineering, Science, Technology & Management.