Each paper is limited to 8 to 10 pages normally, additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format.
• The first page should include the paper's title, the abstract, a list of keywords indicating the paper's topic area(s), the authors' & co author’s full names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses.
• Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
• Submit your paper via online submission or email to email@example.com in .doc or .pdf format.
• All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
PAPER PAGE LIMIT:
• Each paper must be 8-10 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
• Extra pages will be charged at $5 (US dollars) per extra page.
• Submit your paper via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in .doc or .pdf format.
• For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us via E-mal: email@example.com