International Conference on Engineering, Science & Management (ICESM) December 15, 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Call for Papers
Send Abstract or Full Paper To: firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith the name and city of the conference.
International Conference on Engineering, Science & Management (ICESM) provides a leading forum to discuss the issues of Engineering, Science & Management research and practice emerging trends. We invite the scholars/scientists/mathematicians/ lawyers/ researchers/ practitioners/students to join us and share the new innovative trends in their field. This common platform is expected to bring the bases for joint venture among different fields to serve the society in a better way.
If you are unable to attend the conference, you may still join the community and submit your article for peer review and possible publication, upload an online presentation, and enjoy subscriber access to the journal.
Broadly, the main areas of inquiry include the followings Engineering, Science & Management areas but not limited to:
- Modern Trends in Civil Engineering
- Building Energy Conservation and Green Architecture
- Bridge and Tunnel Engineering
- High-rise Structure and Large-span Structure
- Municipal Engineering
- Town Planning
- Water Resource Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechatronics and Automation
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Textile and Leather Technology
- Automobile Engineering
- Production Technology
- Crystal Growth of Advanced Materials
- Advanced Numerical Algorithms
- Applications of Computation as a Scientific Paradigm
- Advanced Chemistry
- Mathematical Modelling
- Computational Physics & Biology
- Quantum computation
Life Science Engineering:
- Bio-medical Engineering
- Robotics and Rehabilitation
- Medical Imaging
- Advancements in Medical Technology
- Electric Drives and Control
- Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Smart Grids Technologies & Applications
- Renewable Power Generation and its Efficient Utilization
- Electricity Market in Smart Grid
- Power System Engineering & its applications
- Electrical Machines
- Instrumentation Engineering
Computer Science and Applications:
- Software Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Computer Networks
- Algorithms and data structures
- Program semantics and verification
- Natural Language Processing
- Theoretical Computer Science & Algebra
- Computational Complexity, Economics, Geometry
- Artificial Intelligence
- Communication Networks & Security
- Software Engineering
- Signal Processing
- Network Management
- Cloud Computing
- Parallel and distributed computing
- Information Theory
- Machine Learning
- Next Generation Networks
Oil, Gas, Energy & Mining Engineering:
- Drilling and Completion Technology
- Energy Demand & Supply
- Energy Sector opportunities & Challenges
- Environmental & Health Aspects
- Alternative Energy
- Resource Utilization Issues
- Metal Mining
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- HR Management
- Retail Management
- E-Commerce Technologies
- Strategic Management
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Business Statistics • Business communication
- Enterprise Resource Planning
Virtual authors can submit PowerPoint presentations in addition to the paper submission. These presentations will be uploaded in the IIARP YouTube conference link or Slide Share link. So that conference participants will have access to all virtual presentations during and after the conference.
You are still required to submit an abstract and one author must pay the registration fee. At the end of the conference, you will receive a certificate of presentation and the digital book of abstracts.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS:-
1. Medium of conference
English is the official languages of the conference; the paper should be written and presented in both English.
2. Presentation & Publication (Full paper)
Full paper is requested, if you are also considering publishing your paper.
3. Oral Presentation Only (Abstract)
If you just want to make an oral presentation without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract.
4. Ethical Standards
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be accepted.
5. Formatting and Paper Length Limitation
Please follow the instructions of Template when editing your papers; one registration covers 5-10 pages including tables, figures and references.
Paper Sumission GuidelinesEach paper is limited to 8 to 10 pages normally, additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format.
- The first page should include the paper's title, the abstract, a list of keywords indicating the paper's topic area(s), the authors' & co author’s full names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
- Submit your paper via online submission or email to email@example.com in .doc or .pdf format.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
All delegates are requested to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the account detail and to make the payment. Once the payment confirmation is received we will send you a confirmation of registration.
|Registration Fees||Early Bird Registration||Regular registration|
|Academician / Ph.D Research Scholar||US$ 250||US$ 300|
|Full Time Student||US$ 200||US$ 250|
|Author (Industry)||US$ 300||US$ 350|
|Listener/Co-author Attending||US$ 100||US$ 150|
|Virtual Presenter||US$ 150||US$ 200|
The Regency Scholar's Hotel
Address: Residensi UTM KL, No. 8, Jalan Maktab, Kampung Datuk Keramat, 54000, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2180 6000
Tentative Conference Program
The Definite Programme Schedule will be mailed to all delegates after the last date of registration.
|9:00 AM - 9:30 AM||Registration at Desk|
|9:30 AM - 10:00 AM||Inaugural Session Keynote Speech by Speakers|
|10:00 AM- 10:15 AM||Breakfast & Tea Break|
|10:15 AM - 1:00 PM||Technical Session-1|
|1:00 PM - 2:00 PM||Lunch|
|2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||Technical Session-2|
|4:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Evening Tea Break & Snacks|
|4:30 PM - 4:45 PM||Closing Ceremony|
All abstracts accepted for presentation in this conference will be Double Peer Blind Reviewed and will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN.Publication Opportunity in Conference Associated Journals:
All the researchers & Authors are also invited to submit their full paper before deadline or after the conference for consideration for publication in SCOPUS indexed journal, SCI indexed journal, ISI indexed journal, ELSEVIER and THOMSON REUTERS indexed journal as well as conference affiliated journals. All papers of this conference will also be reviewed by respective Journal reviewing teams and will be publishing with conference proceeding ISBN number.
- All the selected papers for the conference will be considered for publication in the conference associated journal with an additional fee.
- Authors interested to publish full paper in journal can choose any one option mentioned below.
- All the selected papers will be published free of cost, if choosing Option 1
- Usual journal policies and peer-review policies applied.
Different journal publication price is mentioned below focusing on its indexing:-
|Option 1||Google Scholar, Scribd Ebsco, CrossRef, IC Journals Master List, CiteFactor, DOAJ, Scirus, Base, CiteSeer, Scirate, QSensei||Free|
|Option 2||UGC Approved Journals, Thomson Reuter’s RESEARCHERID, ORCiD, Epernicus, Index Copernicus||100 USD|
|Option 3||SCOPUS, Elsevier||250 USD|
Following Journals are associated with this conference:
International Journal of Engineering & Technology(IJET)
E- ISSN: 0975-4024 (Scopus Indexed)
International Journal of Control Theory and Applications
P-ISSN: 0974-5572 (Scopus Indexed)
Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering – Springer
P-ISSN:1876-1100 (Scopus Indexed)
Journal of Information Technology & Software Engineering
P-ISSN:2165-7866 (Scopus Indexed)
Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management
P-ISSN: 1756-8692 (Scopus Indexed)
The International Journal of Pharma and Biosciences (IJPBS)
P-ISSN: 0975-6299 (Scopus Indexed)
International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research
P-ISSN: 0972-7302 (Scopus Indexed)
Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal (ASSRJ)
P-ISSN: 2055-0286 (Scopus Indexed)
The Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities
P-ISSN: 0975-2935 (Scopus Indexed)
Man in India
P-ISSN: 0025-1569 (Scopus Indexed)
International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences
E- ISSN: 0976-3392 (Scopus Indexed)
Journal of Agricultural, Biological, and Environmental Statistics
IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics
International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences
Dr. Sunny Joseph HOD, Dept. of Mathematics, K. E. College, Kottayam, Kerala, India
Dr. Dipti Patra Associate Professor, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, India
Mohd Helmy Abd Wahab Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia | uthm · Dept. of Computer Engineering
Dr. Nihar Ranjan Mishra Asst. Professor, Social Anthropology, Dept. of Social Sciences & Humanities, NIT, India
Paper Publication Opportunity
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.