01-Jan-1970 | ,
Call for Papers
Send Abstract or Full Paper To: [email protected] alongwith the name and city of the conference.
International Conference on () provides a leading forum to discuss the issues of research and practice emerging trends. We invite the scholars / scientists / mathematicians / lawyers / researchers / practitioners / students to join us and share the new innovative trends in their field. This common platform is expected to bring the bases for joint venture among different fields to serve the society in a better way.
If you are unable to attend the conference, you may still join the community and submit your article for peer review and possible publication, upload an online presentation, and enjoy subscriber access to the journal.
Broadly, the main areas of inquiry include the followings areas but not limited to:
Notice: Undefined variable: subjects in /home1/nrfcoih6/public_html/iiarp.org/conference_detail.php on line 227
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/nrfcoih6/public_html/iiarp.org/conference_detail.php on line 227
Virtual authors can submit PowerPoint presentations in addition to the paper submission. These presentations will be uploaded in the IIARP YouTube conference link or Slide Share link. So that conference participants will have access to all virtual presentations during and after the conference.
You are still required to submit an abstract and one author must pay the registration fee. At the end of the conference, you will receive a certificate of presentation and the digital book of abstracts.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS:-
1. Medium of conference
English is the official languages of the conference; the paper should be written and presented in both English.
2. Presentation & Publication (Full paper)
Full paper is requested, if you are also considering publishing your paper.
3. Oral Presentation Only (Abstract)
If you just want to make an oral presentation without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract.
4. Ethical Standards
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be accepted.
5. Formatting and Paper Length Limitation
Please follow the instructions of Template when editing your papers; one registration covers 5-10 pages including tables, figures and references.
Paper Sumission GuidelinesEach paper is limited to 8 to 10 pages normally, additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format.
- The first page should include the paper's title, the abstract, a list of keywords indicating the paper's topic area(s), the authors' & co author’s full names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
- Submit your paper via online submission or email to [email protected] in .doc or .pdf format.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
All delegates are requested to contact at [email protected] to get the account detail and to make the payment. Once the payment confirmation is received we will send you a confirmation of registration.
|Registration Fees||Early Bird Registration||Regular registration|
|Authors (Students)||US$ 200||US$ 250|
|Authors (Academician / Ph. D Scholar)||US$ 250||US$ 300|
|Virtual Presenter||US$ 150||US$ 200|
|Listener/Co-author Attending||US$ 100||US$ 150|
Tentative Conference Program
The Definite Programme Schedule will be mailed to all delegates after the last date of registration.
|9:00 AM - 9:30 AM||Registration at Desk|
|9:30 AM - 10:00 AM||Inaugural Session Keynote Speech by Speakers|
|10:00 AM- 10:15 AM||Breakfast & Tea Break|
|10:15 AM - 1:00 PM||Technical Session-1|
|1:00 PM - 2:00 PM||Lunch|
|2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||Technical Session-2|
|4:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Evening Tea Break & Snacks|
|4:30 PM - 4:45 PM||Closing Ceremony|
All abstracts accepted for presentation in this conference will be Double Peer Blind Reviewed and will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN.Publication Opportunity in Conference Associated Journals:
All the researchers & Authors are also invited to submit their full paper before deadline or after the conference for consideration for publication in SCOPUS indexed journal, SCI indexed journal, ISI indexed journal, ELSEVIER and THOMSON REUTERS indexed journal as well as conference affiliated journals. All papers of this conference will also be reviewed by respective Journal reviewing teams and will be publishing with conference proceeding ISBN number.
- All the selected papers for the conference will be considered for publication in the conference associated journal with an additional fee.
- Authors interested to publish full paper in journal can choose any one option mentioned below.
- All the selected papers will be published free of cost, if choosing Option 1
- Usual journal policies and peer-review policies applied.
Different journal publication price is mentioned below focusing on its indexing:-
* price excluding the regular registration fees.
|Option 1||Google Scholar, Scribd Ebsco, CrossRef, IC Journals Master List, CiteFactor, DOAJ, Scirus, Base, CiteSeer, Scirate, QSensei||Free|
|Option 2||UGC Approved Journals, Thomson Reuter’s RESEARCHERID, ORCiD, Epernicus, Index Copernicus||100 USD|
|Option 3||SCOPUS, Elsevier||250 USD|
Following Journals are associated with this conference:
International Journal of Engineering & Technology(IJET)
E- ISSN: 0975-4024 (Scopus Indexed)
International Journal of Control Theory and Applications
P-ISSN: 0974-5572 (Scopus Indexed)
Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering – Springer
P-ISSN:1876-1100 (Scopus Indexed)
Journal of Information Technology & Software Engineering
P-ISSN:2165-7866 (Scopus Indexed)
Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management
P-ISSN: 1756-8692 (Scopus Indexed)
The International Journal of Pharma and Biosciences (IJPBS)
P-ISSN: 0975-6299 (Scopus Indexed)
International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research
P-ISSN: 0972-7302 (Scopus Indexed)
Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal (ASSRJ)
P-ISSN: 2055-0286 (Scopus Indexed)
The Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities
P-ISSN: 0975-2935 (Scopus Indexed)
Man in India
P-ISSN: 0025-1569 (Scopus Indexed)
International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences
E- ISSN: 0976-3392 (Scopus Indexed)
Journal of Agricultural, Biological, and Environmental Statistics
IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics
International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences
Dr. Pankaj Thakur Assistant Professor, Arba Minch University, Arba Minch, Ethiopia
Prof.(Dr.) Sanjay Sarangi Associate Prof. & HOD, MIT, Bhubaneswar
Dr. Poonam Vyas J K Lakshmipat University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Dr. Narendra Pramod parchure Asst. Prof., Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Pune, India
Paper Publication Opportunity
- Each Paper will be published in the Conference Proceeding with an ISBN No.
- Each Paper will be Assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The Proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- All paper have publication Opportunity in various indexed international Journals.